Need help getting started with your digital library? We’ve got a video series for that! Check out our new “How to Library” videos, created to help you get the most out of your public library.
In our second video, discover how to use Lynda.com. This online learning platform features video tutorials to help you learn business, software, technology, and creative skills to achieve your personal and professional goals.
Lynda.com tips & tricks
- Track your progress. Access a list of courses you’ve viewed in your course history.
- Organize and prioritize your courses. Create an unlimited number of playlists to help you keep track of courses you’ve watched or want to complete.
- Personalize your learning with digital notes. While watching a course, navigate to the “Notebook” tab to record notes to a specific point in any video.
- Bookmark information you want to review in the future. Bookmarks allow you to quickly pinpoint individual videos or course chapters you would like to reference in the future.
- Celebrate your achievements. When you complete a course, a certificate is automatically generated that you can view online and share.