Who can reserve?
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older.
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders.
- Read the Payment and Use Procedures and Meeting Spaces Policy.
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours
- For-profit: $200 for four hours
About the space
- On the second floor of the Main Library
- Maximum occupancy: 120
- Offers WiFi
- Provides support for hearing devices. Ask us now, or in the library at any service desk, for details.
Available in room
- Blu-ray/DVD/CD player
- Digital projector and screen
- Greeter table
- PC with Microsoft Office Suite 2019 (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Libre Office Suite
- Wireless microphones (six total, both lavalier and handheld options available)
- Various adapters
Available upon request (select when reserving, unless otherwise noted)
- Coat rack
- Easel whiteboard
- Hearing loop receiver (ask at the second floor service desk)
- Electrical outlets
- Small refrigerator